Tuesday, July 6, 2010

UNREACHED FEELINGS

Right now i am feeling a bit low
This feeling is like i am trapped in snow
My near ones are worried and sad
And the person inside me is feeling bad

I'm thinking about my dark past
Every event that occured and went so fast
And now i find myself placed in this situation
With fading memories of the past full of fluctuations

Its not that i blame myself for this
But yes!this feeling is certainly not bliss
A part inside me is saying "You are the one
Who left each and everything he tried undone"

Its like an albatross hung around my neck
Apart from ths feeling there's nothing i reck
If only i knew how to redeem
I'd have done anything to retrieve my esteem

These thoughts remind me of my past not so bright
And from nowhere comes this feeling of fright
Exactly then ,i do not know what to do
To become the real me or the person i always wanted to

4 comments:

  1. "These thoughts remind me of my past not so bright
    And from nowhere comes this feeling of fright
    Exactly then ,i do not know what to do
    To become the real me or the person i always wanted to"


    good one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ankit! :)
    Well, I must say, this is quite impressive. Frankly, I'm not surprised to see you writing like this as you come across as a quiet, broody kinda guy in school..but I can only wonder, why SUCH sorrow?
    My curiosity is piqued ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thnx devika!!!!ummm.....i wudnt call dt sorrow.......its just dt i figure out sum rhymin words n put'em on d paper......no sorrow no gloom.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ankit a real masterpiece of work. Really touching and motivating.

    ReplyDelete